Paper Submission Guideline
1. At least one representative author should sign up at http://sigongji.iccas.org for initial submission.
(Your ID (E-mail) and password from ICCAS 2014 and ICCAS 2018 are still available for the ICCAS 2019.
If you already have yours, please log in with your ID and password and modify with the latest information.)
2. Prepare the manuscript using the paper templates.
The paper should be of A4 size, typed in two columns with single spacing in English.
Note that only PDF (Portable Document Format) files are acceptable.
3. Before the submission, make sure the author’s information is ready.
- The order of the authors should be kept in the list.
- Choose one “Corresponding Author” among the authors, and decide one “Presenting Author” who is going to give the talk at the lecture (oral) session, or to interact with the audience at the poster session.
- Telephone and FAX numbers are asked only for the corresponding author.
- Paper Type: The conference invites three types of submission: “Regular Paper”, “Research Poster Paper“, and “Organized (Invited) Session/Mini-symposium Paper”.
1) Regular Paper (3 to 6 pages)
Full papers (3 to 6 pages long) must be submitted for review. A maximum of two additional pages is permitted at an extra charge (USD 100 per page). Accepted regular papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Authors can choose whether the paper will be indexed in IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and EI compendex or not.
2) Research Poster Paper (1 to 2 pages)
Authors may also have an option to submit research poster papers on preliminary work. Research poster paper (1 to 2 pages long) is to present the last minute result of your research so that attendance can share and discuss the ideas and results via poster session. The paper describes the core results. The paper accepted for presentation will NOT be indexed though it is included in the Proceedings.
3) Organized (Invited) Session/Mini-symposium Paper (1 to 6 pages)
Invited Session and Mini-symposium will be organized to present work that surrounds unified themes. Mini-symposium is composed of 2 to 3 sessions, and the organizer can set up the presentation time. Authors who accept invitations from organizers may submit their work as “Invited (Organized) Session/Mini-symposium Paper”. Authors can choose Whether the paper will be indexed in IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, and EI compendex or not, but 1 to 2 pages of papers will NOT be indexed.
- Subject Area: Choose one of keywords that best describes the paper.
Control Theory and Applications
Robotics and Mechatronics
Machining Learning and Big Data
Information and Network Theories
Autonomous Vehicle Systems
Process Control Systems
Machine Vision and Perception
Bio & Ecological Systems
Control Devices and Instruments
Artificial Intelligent Systems
Cyber Physical Systems
Guidance, Navigation, and Control
Sensors and Actuators
Human Augmented Robots
Industrial Applications of Control
Smart Manufacturing System
Civil and Urban Control Systems
- Paper Title: Type-in the title in the text format.
- Paper File: Choose the pdf file of the paper in your computer.
- Presentation Type: Choose one of “Lecture (Oral)” or “Poster” for the presentation at the conference.
This is just for asking the authors’ preference, and the Program Committee may assign the paper in different presentation type based on the theme of the sessions.